Le Chameau Men’s Country boots at D&H
Posted On: November 20, 2013 BY Delamere
Delamere & Hopkins has been stocking Le Chameau rubber boots in the Cincinnati shop for over fifteen years. We have many different models, but the Country is a good choice for guys that want a 100% natural rubber boot without breaking the bank. The weather is almost here, so stop in the Hyde Park Square shop and try on a pair.
The Le Chameau Men’s Country All Tracks Wellie Boot – as sturdy and reliable as it gets for all of your outdoor needs.
Comfort. Quality. Excellence. These three words form the prcis of Le Chameau, maker of the world’s finest rubber boots since 1927. Often imitated but impossible to replicate, Le Chameau wellington boots boast an 80-year tradition as the footwear of choice among discriminating hunters, fishermen, and those who simply love life in the countryside. Quality Le Chameau rubber boots are internationally recognized as the most reliable and enlivening outdoor footwear on the world market.
Whether you’re fishing, hiking, or just trailing out in the country, this natural rubber boot with thick rubber traction soles will keep you dry and protected no matter where you take it.
- Handcrafted with natural rubber provide excellent support with reinforced upper and shank
- Bi-Density midsole and outsole supply traction and additional support on any surface
- Anti-microbial lining for odor elimination and a fresh fit
- Natural rubber with cotton jersey lining
- Synthetic leather trim
- Wash with clean water, leave to dry
- Spray on silicone spray care product and shine with a soft dry cloth
- Store in a dry clean place, away from direct sunlight
- The Le Chameau Silicone spray will lubricate the natural rubber and get rid of most scuffs
- Color: olive
Ted Nicholson said
Yes we do. What size and color are you looking for?
Brent frueh said
Do you carry th Chasseur boot?