new Patagonia wet/dry gear bag
Posted On: March 7, 2017 BY Mark Walters
Perfect for river takeouts, surf breaks and trailheads where separating water and gear is mandatory. Welded and highly weather-resistant, this duffel has a floating divider to maximize space where you need it.
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a 100% waterproof package
- Split compartments top and bottom and large burly zippers for easy access allow you to organize wet and dry gear as needed; floating divider provides space where you need it
- Reinforced haul handles and removable shoulder strap for easy carrying
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- External zippered pocket; interior zippered mesh pocket
No comments found.