Robust, no-nonsense protection for cold, soaking-wet conditions. The Insulated Torrentshell Jacket takes a responsible step forward with a 100% recycled nylon face fabric on the H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer waterproof/breathable hard shell and heat-trapping Thermogreen® insulation with 92% recycled polyester content.
Sometimes rain is cold and sometimes it’s bone-soaking cold. We made our Insulated Torrentshell for days of sideways precipitation and uncivilized temps. A 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop shell, with a 100% recycled face, keeps the water out. We’ve also made this waterproof winter jacket warmer and more eco-friendly, with 100 grams of heat-trapping Thermogreen® insulation (92% recycled). The adjustable, insulated hood has a laminated visor that doubles as a rain spout, and 2-way pit zips help with venting. Pockets include two zippered handwarmers, lined with soft microfleece, and an interior zippered security pocket. Hook-and-loop cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem seal out the elements, while a simple cord-and-hook design allows you to stow the hood when the skies clear.
- 2-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face
- 100-g Thermogreen® insulation uses 92% recycled polyester fibers and provides soft, lofty warmth
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage with soft microfleece at chin
- Insulated, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions; rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Two welted handwarmer pockets lined with soft microfleece; interior zip security pocket
- Venting pit zips have welted, 2-way zippers with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust drawcord hem seal out the elements
- 655 g (23.1 oz)
- Patagonia changes their colors every six months, so the images shown are a sample of what we have carried in this item, but maybe not exactly what we have in the shop at this moment.