D&H carries a large selection of the Nano Puff range for both men and women. We stock the full-zip jacket, the 1/4-zip pullover, the vest and for men the Bivy Pullover.
- Windproof and water-resistant, the Nano Puff range is made with warm, incredibly lightweight, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft insulation; ideal as outerwear or as an insulating layer in colder climates. Born of shoulder-season belay duty and springtime ski tours, the Nano Puff® Jacket finds a home with any alpine climber or backcountry skier. Its wind-blocking, 100% recycled polyester shell sheds moisture and glides effortlessly in your layering system.
- Low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible PrimaLoft® Gold insulation (60-g) traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. The jacket has a sculpted fit, with narrow horizontal quilting on the shaped side panels, and the soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage add chin comfort. Its internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a self-stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop.
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available; water-repellent, compressible 60-g PrimaLoft insulation has excellent warmth-to-weight ratio and maintains 96% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Patagonia changes their colors every six months, so the images shown are a sample of what we have carried in this item, but maybe not exactly what we have in the shop at this moment.