This warm, quintessential pullover has feminine seaming, a pouch-style handwarmer pocket and is made with Polartec® Thermal Pro® polyester fleece. This has become Zand's go-to fleece. She loves it!!
This soft layer is made of lightweight, deep-pile Polartec® Thermal Pro® polyester fleece (51% recycled) with extra-long fibers that retain warmth without bulk. Details include a classic Snap-T® chest pocket with a nylon flap, a stand-up collar with doubled fleece, nylon-reinforced placket with four hidden snaps, a toasty-warm side-entry kangaroo pocket, brushed-polyester microfleece trim on cuffs and hem and feminine seaming.
- Deep-pile 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled) has extra-long fibers to retain warmth
- Stand-up collar has doubled fleece for warmth; front placket hides the 4-snap closure and is reinforced with nylon
- Yoke and princess seams add contouring and shape
- Brushed-polyester microfleece trim on cuffs and hem
- Nylon chest-pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket
- Hip length
- Patagonia changes their colors every six months, so the images shown are a sample of what we have carried in this item, but maybe not exactly what we have in the shop at this moment.