- Wicking & UPF 50
- Classic western styling
- Vented, mesh‐lined back panel for cooling
- 1 internal license pocket
- Accessory loop in right chest pocket
- Sunglass stowage in left chest pocket
- the images shown are a sample of colors we have carried in this item, but maybe not exactly what we have in the shop at this moment
FABRIC TECH: 57% polyester/40% nylon/3% CDPET
APPROX. WEIGHT: 8.8 oz.
- UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.