- Quick‐drying, wicking & UPF 30
- Long‐lasting insect protection
- 2 zippered, fly box‐compatible chest pockets
- Articulated elbow
- Sunglass chamois inside bottom hem
- the images shown are a sample of colors we have carried in this item, but maybe not exactly what we have in the shop at this moment
FABRIC TECH: 65% polyester/35% nylon
APPROX. WEIGHT: 10 oz.
- Insect Shield® repellent apparel provides long-lasting, effective and convenient personal insect protection to help battle insects some of which may carry diseases such as West Nile virus and Lyme disease. Insect Shield Repellent Apparel has been registered to repel mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers, and midges (no-see-ums). The active ingredient in Insect Shield is so tightly bonded to the fabric fibers that it retains effective repellency throughout the lifetime of the product.
- A fabric with a rating of 30 will allow only 1/30th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.