- Montana made waders
- Zippered chest pocket
- Removable Flip‐out Tippet Tender™ pocket with dual‐entry zippers & retractor docking station
- Zippered reach‐through micro‐fleece lined hand‐warmer chest pocket
- Super‐fly Patch®
- Built‐in low‐profile belt loops with 2 in. stretch wading belt included
- Patented front & back leg seams allow unprecedented mobility and eliminate seams in critical inner leg wear zones.
- Adjustable elastic 1.5in suspender with opposing YKK® buckles for waist‐high conversion
- Abrasion‐resistant built‐in Gravel Guards with boot hooks
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti‐microbial finish
FABRIC TECH: 3‐layer GORE‐TEX® Pro Shell in upper; 4‐layer GORE‐TEX® Pro Shell in seat & legs
APPROX. WEIGHT: 45 oz. / 1276 g
- The GORE-TEX® membrane is the heart of all GORE -TEX® products. The GORE-TEX® membrane contains 9 billion microscopic pores per square inch. These pores are so small that water droplets cannot get through but water vapor can still escape. Water from the outside cannot penetrate and cold winds cannot pass through, but perspiration can escape easily, keeping you dry and comfortable all day. GORE-TEX® fabrics are created by integrating the GORE-TEX® membrane between an outer fabric and lining.
- Proudly made in Bozeman, Montana, USA.