Delamere & Hopkins has been outfitting the angling community with the best gear for 24 years. We have wading boots for all sorts of conditions. From Smoky Mountain pocket water fishing to the Madison River in Montana to the flats of the Bahamas, we have a sole that will work. Stop in the shop and talk to one of the D&H team to find the boots that match your needs. Bring your favorite socks (or we can suggest some) and give yourself enough time to try on different styles and get a great fit for years of comfortable use.
Time spent on the river is knowledge. And the more time you spend on the river, the more your gear needs to perform at a high level. The Simms' G3 Guide™ Wading Boot is designed with working guides in mind. This means the support, traction and durability that 200-plus days on the river demand. The boot features big-time ankle support and an enhanced feel underfoot to help you get to hard-to-reach places. The Rivertread® build gives you more feeling under your boot, so the unseen becomes easier to navigate without compromising on the overall support or traction of the boot. With proven durability to handle the wear and tear of hiking and wading day in and day out, the G3 Guide™ Boot gives you confidence to move across rocky river bottoms anywhere in the world.
- D&H stocks this boot in both felt and Vibram sole
- Waterproof nubuck leather & lace‐to‐toe upper
- High abrasion textile with full scratch rubber rand
- Molded external TPU heel counter & heel clip
- Dual‐density midsole for shock absorption
- ESS plates for improved cleat retention & proprioception
- Vibram® soles boast innovative compounds and technical sole patterns, specifically developed to meet the challenges of many different environments and applications.